What are the aims of the Centre IDEA-UMinho?
• Stimulate the improvement of teaching and learning.
• Support teachers' professional development.
• Foster teaching practices based on innovation.
• Promote and disseminate innovative practices.
• Promote, support and design teaching & learning projects in various contexts across campus.
• Participate in (multi)disciplinary partnerships and networks focused on teaching activities.
What are the actions of the Centre IDEA-UMinho?
In dialogue with the Schools/Institutes and their teachers, the Centre IDEA-UMinho offers regular training, promotes project contests and disseminates quality practices in various contexts of teaching and learning.
Additionally, it participates in (inter)national forums and projects so as to showcase good practices developed at the University of Minho and bring in current teaching approaches and resources.